Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the autobiography of Master Mariner J. R. de L. Inniss, who has spent a lifetime sailing the world's oceans, first as a boy seaman on the aircraft carrier HMS Illustrious in the mid 1950s and then working his way up through the ranks of the merchant navy.
- Author(s)J. R. De L. Innis
- PublisherArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationDevon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Content Note6 colour and 3 black & white
- Weight361 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.