All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom its beginnings in Twilight fan-fiction to its record-breaking sales as an e-book and paperback, this book tells the story of the erotic romance novel Fifty Shades of Grey and its two sequels. It subjects the Fifty Shades cultural phenomenon to the serious scrutiny it has been begging for.
- Author BiographyEva Illouz is professor at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and president of the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design. She is the author of seven books, most recently Saving the Modern Soul: Therapy, Emotions, and the Culture of Self-Help. She lives in Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Eva Illouz
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width85 mm
- Height55 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.