CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive counterintelligence guide to performing preventative security measures for the Windows OS, this second edition covers the release of Windows XP Service Pack 2 and its new security features, including the Windows Firewall and the Security Center. More than 100 pages of new material have been added since the first edition.
- Author BiographyJonathan Hassell is an author, consultant, and speaker on a variety of IT topics. His published works include RADIUS, Hardening Windows, Using Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003, and Learning Windows Server 2003. His work appears regularly in such periodicals as Windows IT Pro, PC Pro, and TechNet Magazine. Jonathan also speaks worldwide on topics ranging from networking and security to Windows administration. He is currently an editor for Apress, which specializes in books for programmers and IT professionals.
- Author(s)Jonathan Hassell
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.