Hardware Verification with System Verilog: An Object-Oriented Framework by Mike Mintz, Robert Ekendahl (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £110.02Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 4 Dec
- £37.54Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.72
- £24.81Trending at £27.49
- £40.36Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on Object Orientation Programming and its applications for C++ and SystemVerilog. It includes discussion on why and when certain features should be used. The book also includes an open source verification framework as well as examples.
- Author(s)Mike Mintz,Robert Ekendahl
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXII, 314 p.
- Weight833 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.