All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures more than 120,000 references and translations as well as colloquial and idiomatic language, French verb tables, grammar, and a conversation guide. This title offers: Key French-Canadian terms; an extensive guide to everyday conversations that includes telling time, using the telephone, and more; and an overview of French grammar.
- Author BiographyHarrap is a leading brand of bilingual dictionaries that is renowned for the excellence of its English-Spanish and English-French dictionaries across Europe. Harrap is the imprimatur of the bestselling bilingual references in the French-speaking world.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight413 g
- Width119 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £16.01Trending at £16.49
- £66.59Trending at £105.63
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £23.51Trending at £30.03
- £17.18Trending at £17.88
- £19.36Trending at £26.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.