All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.18
- £64.15Trending at £79.14
- £17.97Trending at £20.13
- £25.00Trending at £38.49
- £14.52Trending at £18.65
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £24.53Trending at £25.38
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a study tool that is essential for Internal Medicine Board certification or recertification/maintenance of certification, and is a refresher for any internal medicine examination. This title offers an understanding of pathophysiology, epidemiology, differential diagnosis, clinical decision making, and therapeutics.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide Chief, Laboratory of Immunoregulation; Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland Among his many accomplishments, Dr. Braunwald is the editor of HEART DISEASE; a major competitor to HURST'S THE HEART and he is one of the primary editors of Harrison's PRINCIPLES OF INTERNAL MEDICINE. William Ellery Channing Professor of Medicine, Professor of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Harvard Medical School; Director, Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts Robert A. Fishman Distinguished Professor and Chairman, Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California Lecturer, Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Senior Physician, Brigham and Women's Hospital; Deputy Editor, New England Journal of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts; Adjunct Investigator, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Baltimore, Maryland C.F. Kettering Professor of Medicine, Chief, Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Molecular Medicine Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL. Hersey Professor of the Theory and Practice of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Chairman, Department of Medicine; Physician-in-Chief, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts CYNTHIA STOKES BROWN (PhD, Johns Hopkins University) spent most of her career directing the secondary teaching credential program at Dominican University of California. She taught selected courses in the history department and wrote books about civil rights history and teachers, Brown's book Big History: From the Big Bang to the Present was published in 2007. Since then her interests have been consulting with the big history program at Dominican, serving on the board of the International Big History Association since its inception, and writing big history essays for high school students through the Big History Project funded by Bill Gates.
- Author(s)Anthony S. Fauci,Charles M. Wiener,Cynthia Brown,Dan Longo,Dennis L. Kasper,Eugene Braunwald,J. Larry Jameson,Joseph Loscalzo,Stephen L. Hauser
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Out-of-print date29/12/2016
- Content Noteill
- Weight1181 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement18th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.