CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £5.54Trending at £6.01
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis question and answer review-book has been developed for self-assessment and examination preparation. It has been reorganized to mimic the exact organization of Harrison's Priciples of Internal Medicine, 15th edition and the number of questions has increased from 822 to 900.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Stone, MD Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School, USA. Richard Stone is an oncologist at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. He has recruited a younger associate, Daniel J. Deangelo, who has more recently taken the internal medicine boards and has written approximately 100 new questions for the book.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Deangelo,Richard M. Stone,T.R. Harrison
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date07/09/2011
- Content Note128 illustrations, 24 colour illustrations, index
- Weight950 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.