Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionPresents some of the iconic images of the Glasgow city. Covering more than fifty years, shows the bygone city of shipyards and tenements as well as the bustling, modern metropolis. It showcases the people of Glasgow who make the city and includes images of some of the most famous faces.
- Author BiographyHarry Benson is a Glaswegian photographer whose pictures have appeared in magazines and newspapers across the world. He has been the subject of numerous exhibitions, has taken over a hundred cover shots for People, published several books and won many awards. Harry was awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Scottish Press Photography Awards in April 2006.
- Author(s)Harry Benson
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Content Notefull colour/black & white photographs throughout
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.