All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential reading for Latin learners the world over! The second book in J.K. Rowling's classic Harry Potter series is available in Latin. Lovers of the language and students alike will delight in Peter Needham's cleverly witty translation. Reissued with stunning new Jonny Duddle cover art, Harrius Potter et Camera Secretorum is sure to captivate a new generation.
- Author BiographyJ.K. Rowling is the author of the record-breaking, multi-award-winning Harry Potter novels. Loved by fans around the world, the series has sold over 450 million copies, been translated into 78 languages, and made into 8 blockbuster films. She has written three companion volumes in aid of charity: Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (in aid of Comic Relief), and The Tales of Beedle the Bard (in aid of Lumos), as well as a film script inspired by Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. In 2012, J.K. Rowling's digital company Pottermore was launched, where fans can enjoy her new writing and immerse themselves deeper in the wizarding world. J.K. Rowling has written a novel for adult readers, The Casual Vacancy, and also writes crime novels under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith. As well as receiving an OBE for services to children's literature, she has received many awards and honours, including France's Legion d'Honneur and the Hans Christian Andersen Award.
- Author(s)J. K. Rowling
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight337 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Translated byPeter Needham
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £19.48Trending at £19.85
- £7.99Trending at £8.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.14
- £3.29Trending at £3.64
- £2.97Trending at £3.05
- £10.49Trending at £12.19
- £11.54Trending at £11.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.