All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGierzynski's captivating analysis of media's impact on political views, combined with the enjoyable Potter story details, makes for an irresistible project that social scientists can use to work a little magic in their classrooms.
- Author BiographyAnthony Gierzynski is a professor of political science at the University of Vermont. He is author of Money Rules: Financing Elections in America; Legislative Party Campaign Committees in the American States; and Saving American Elections: A Diagnosis and Prescription for a Healthier Democracy. Kathryn Eddy is an artist and a writer for the Barre-Montpelier Times Argus.
- Author(s)Anthony Gierzynski
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2013
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note12 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.