All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEric Werner's passion for dazzling flavours and natural ingredients is expertly translated into recipes anyone can cook at home. The recipes are beautifully photographed and interspersed with inspiring, gorgeously illustrated essays about this setting and story, making Hartwood an exhilarating experience from beginning to end.
- Author BiographyChef Eric Werner began his culinary career at the Culinary Institute of America and honed his pastry skills at Payard in New York City. He then joined Wylie Dufresne's 71 Clinton Fresh Food. But it was at Peasant and later Vinegar Hill House in Brooklyn that his embrace of the primal, wood-fired cooking methods he'd explored over campfires in his youth found full expression. Together with Mya Henry he owns and operates Hartwood in Tulum, Mexico. As general manager and co-owner, Mya Henry is the front-of-the-house presence at Hartwood, where she oversees all operations, including the happiness of the guests. Christine Muhlke is Executive Editor of Bon Appetit and a sought-after cookbook collaborator. Oliver Strand writes for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Vogue.
- Author(s)Eric Werner
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtisan Division of Workman Publishing
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs throughout
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.