All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to project management, success lies in the details. Part of the The Harvard Business Essentials Series , this book walks managers through every step of project oversight from start to finish. It offers information on everything from planning and budgeting to team building and after-project reviews.
- Author BiographySince 1984, Harvard Business School Press has been dedicated to publishing the most contemporary management thinking, written by authors and practitioners who are leading the way. Whether readers are seeking big-picture strategic thinking or tactical problem solving, advice in managing global corporations or for developing personal careers, HBS Press helps fuel the fire of innovative thought. HBS Press has earned a reputation as the springboard of thought for both established and emerging business leaders.
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleHarvard Business Essentials
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight319 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.