All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers topics such as navigating the world of venture capital funding and turning technological innovations into successful marketplace realities.
- Author BiographySince 1984, Harvard Business School Press has been dedicated to publishing the most contemporary management thinking, written by authors and practitioners who are leading the way. Whether readers are seeking big-picture strategic thinking or tactical problem solving, advice in managing global corporations or for developing personal careers, HBS Press helps fuel the fire of innovative thought. HBS Press has earned a reputation as the springboard of thought for both established and emerging business leaders.
- Author(s)Harvard Business Review
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHarvard Business Review Paperback S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Out-of-print date28/07/2011
- Content Noteindex
- Weight280 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £14.15Trending at £16.14
- £38.54Trending at £46.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.