All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.78
- £6.99Trending at £7.20
- £7.32Trending at £7.47
- £8.38Trending at £9.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.73
- £9.40Trending at £9.76
- £10.43Trending at £11.35
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an approach to lowering blood pressure that builds on the bestseller The Relaxation Response . Suitable for the 100 million people worldwide dealing with high blood pressure, this work goes beyond advice about nutrition and exercise to incorporate a stress-management program - including the relaxation response.
- Author BiographyAggie Casey, R.N., M.S., is an associate in medicine at Harvard Medical School, the director and clinical nurse specialist for the Cardiac Wellness Program at the Mind/Body Medical Institute, and coauthor of Mind Your Heart. Herbert Benson, M.D., is the founder and president of the Mind/Body Medical Institute, an associate professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School, and author of The Relaxation Response, as well as many other books and more than 170 scientific publications.
- Author(s)Aggie Casey,Herbert Benson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication21/12/2005
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleHarvard Medical School Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.