All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.19
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £8.20Trending at £8.86
- £10.33Trending at £14.97
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to managing cholesterol and staying healthy for life. It explains: what cholesterol is and the difference between 'good' and 'bad' cholesterol; how to assess your risk for high cholesterol; how to work with your doctor to develop the best treatment plan for you cholesterol-lowering drugs - who should take them, and what to look out for.
- Author BiographyMason W. Freeman, MD, is Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, and chief of the Lipid Metabolism Unit at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard teaching hospital that is consistently rated one of the top hospitals in the United States. Dr. Freeman is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism, and Internal Medicine.
- Author(s)Christine E. Junge,Mason W. Freeman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication10/02/2005
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleHarvard Medical School Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight351 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.