Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when kids are held captive in front of an endless stream of MTV-like television commercials? Armed with a tape recorder, the author, a language and literacy researcher, spent two years interviewing over 200 students in rural Missouri schools to study the effects of TV exposure.
- Author BiographyROY F. FOX teaches at the University of Missouri-Columbia, where he also directs the Missouri Writing Project. He is the author of Technical Communication: Problems and Solutions (1994) and editor of Images in Language, Media, and Mind (1994). He has published numerous articles and chapters on thinking, visual/media literacy and culture.
- Author(s)Roy F. Fox
- Date of Publication30/08/2000
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.