All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionLowe asserts that Western society is in a state of revolutionary upheaval, and that if the traditional constraints are not replaced by a fresh system, more responsive to the needs of today's sociey, the resultant cultural tensions may undermine the freedoms we take for granted.
- Author BiographyADOLPH LOWE studied law, economics, and philosophy at the Universities of Munich, Berlin, and Tubingen. Prior to World War II, he was Professor of Economics at the University of Frankfurt and Director of the Institute of World Economics at Kiel.
- Author(s)A. Lowe
- Date of Publication15/04/1988
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleConvergence
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 9
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.