Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £19.99Trending at £27.15
- £12.99Trending at £22.99
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.77
- £8.90Trending at £17.49
- £32.80Trending at £49.99
- £9.96Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionCan science explain powerful human emotions such as love and happiness? Or, are these emotions something more than the action of biochemicals and electrical impulses? Science is constantly uncovering the mysteries of our nature, but we are uneasy about submitting our most intimate feelings to its scrutiny.
- Author BiographyKevin Sharpe is a professor in the Graduate College of Union Institute and University in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is a member of the Harris Manchester College, Oxford University, and co-directs the Oxford Institute for Science and Spirit. Originally from New Zealand, he now splits his time between Harrington Park, New Jersey, and Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Kevin Sharpe,Rebecca Bryant
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/04/2005
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight363 g
- Width147 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.