Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.36Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £12.17Trending at £12.38
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.42Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work states that Jewish ethics are other-centred. Man's ability to affect his future and interpersonal relations are explained according to the theory of contraction, popularized in Hasidic thought. The sociological-structural concept of mono versus multiple ideal labelling is introduced.
- Author(s)Mordechai Rotenberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Weight336 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.