All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith so many parenting styles to choose from, when it comes to giving your child the best start in life it can be difficult to know which way to turn. Psychiatrist and mother Robin Burman's brilliant new book shows you the way: Hate Me Now, Thank Me Later is the definitive guide to helping your child grow with both love and discipline.
- Author BiographyDr. Berman, a psychiatrist and mother of three, is on the advisory board of Reflective Parenting, the board of CMomA, and serves on the board of the Just Keep Livin' Foundation, founded by Matthew and Camila McConaughey. During her residency at Rush Medical College she won the award for best teacher of medical students. She is now an assistant professor at UCLA Medical Center and runs her own practice.
- Author(s)Robin E. Berman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight360 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- korkor7513 Sep, 2017by
Good practice guide
Good practice guide.Would recommend to all parents
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.