All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.63Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £4.85
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.92
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionSince 9/11 the word hate is used ever more frequently and the attitude expressed more openly, but we often see hate in others and refuse to take ownership of our own. This is book is both a psychological, theological and sociological analysis of hate.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Augsburger is Professor of Pastoral Counseling at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California. He is the author of twenty books in pastoral counseling, marriage, and conflict and human relations, including Pastoral Counseling across Cultures and Helping People Forgive, both published by WJK.
- Author(s)David W. Augsburger
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.