All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionArguments based in doctrine and scripture over the inclusion of homosexual people within Christian congregations and sacraments have done little to persuade the faithful on either side of this debate. This book approaches this divisive subject through portraits of the faith of gay and lesbian persons.
- Author BiographyJohn S. Munday has a Master of Theology Degree from Princeton Theological Seminary (1988). He is also a lawyer, having a Juris Doctor of Law Degree from DePaul University (1967). He has written Justice For Marlys: A Family's Twenty-Year Search for a Killer, published by the University of Minnesota Press (2004, paper 2006) about an equally compelling subject-the murder of his stepdaughter Marlys by a serial killer. Westminster/John Knox Press published his first book, Surviving The Death of a Child, in 1995 and his last book, Overcoming Grief: Joining and Participating in Bereavement Support Groups was published in June 2005, by ACTA Publishing Co. of Chicago.
- Author(s)John S. Munday
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.