CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on sources from a range of countries, this book tracks the trajectory of anti-Americanism. It demonstrates that anti-Americanism has been a visceral response to the very idea - as well as both the ideals and policies - of America itself, its aggressive innovation, its self-confidence, and the challenge it poses to alternative ideologies.
- Author BiographyDirector of the Global Research in International Affairs Center and editor of the Middle East Review of International Affairs, Barry Rubin is the author of numerous books, including The Tragedy of the Middle East. Judith Colp Rubin is an independent journalist who has covered the Middle East extensively. Together they co-edited Anti-American Terrorism and the Middle East and, most recently, co-authored a widely acclaimed political biography of Yasir Arafat.
- Author(s)Barry Rubin,Judith Colp Rubin
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight436 g
- Width143 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.