CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores the underlying causes, military campaigns and far-reaching consequences of the insurgence between 1763 and 1674 of a loose coalition of Native American tribes, who revolted against the oppression and neglect of their newly-installed British masters.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM R. NESTER is Professor in the Department of Government and Politics at St. John's University in New York./e He is the author of numerous books which explore various aspects of international relations and political economy, and two books on the American frontier. He is a lifelong student of American wilderness and the frontier.
- Author(s)William R. Nester
- Date of Publication30/07/2000
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.