Consider these sponsored items
- £7.08Was:£8.99Free postage
- £9.11Was:£11.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs though cemeteries aren't creepy enough, this title features some of the most haunted cemeteries in the world.
- Author BiographyFrom jellybeans to strange snakes, Alicia Klepeis loves to research fun and out-of-the-ordinary topics that make nonfiction exciting for readers. Alicia Klepeis began her career at the National Geographic Society. Alicia's travels have taken her from Singapore to Sydney to Sumbawa. Everywhere she goes she samples the local ice cream, gum, and candy options. Alicia has written several books and magazine articles for many markets, and is currently working on several nonfiction projects on international food, cool inventions, and world cultures. She lives with her family in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Alicia Z. Klepeis
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2017
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.99
- £12.30Trending at £12.59
- £17.57Trending at £22.77
- £13.80Trending at £15.99
- £7.76Trending at £10.00
- £10.68Trending at £12.74
- £13.34Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.