All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of ghostly tales from Kentucky, representing almost all of the state's 120 counties. It includes such chilling tales as that of the Tan Man of Pike County and the Gray Lady of Liberty Hall in Frankfort. There are accounts of haunted mansions, libraries, campuses, hotels and more.
- Author BiographyWilliam Lynwood Montell, emeritus professor of folk studies at Western Kentucky University, is the author of several books, including Ghosts Across Kentucky. He lives in Oakland, Kentucky.
- Author(s)William Lynwood Montell
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication21/09/2001
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.