CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of haunted London and a guide for ghost-hunters. It features more than 100 sites, from the Tower of London and Westminster Bridge to disused underground stations and 16th-century inns. It also includes haunted locations which are described in detail.
- Author BiographyRichard Jones has been devising and conducting tours of legendary and mystical Britain since 1982. He is an expert in all things haunted and historical, and the author of several books, including the highly successful Haunted Britain and Ireland and Walking Haunted London (New Holland). As well as being a regular contributor to programmes on the History and Discovery channels, he wrote and presented the acclaimed Ironhill Pictures drama-documentaries Unmasking Jack the Ripper and Shakespeare in London.
- Author(s)Richard Jones
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 colour photographs illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.