Haunted Museum: Longing, Travel, and the Art - Romance Tradition by Jonah Siegel (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.14Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a look at Italy from the late eighteenth to the early twentieth centuries focusing on a literary tradition. This book moves from a reframing of literature from the first half of the nineteenth century - including readings of works by Byron, de Stael, Barrett Browning, and others - to an examination of Henry James's engagement with Europe.
- Author BiographyJonah Siegel, Associate Professor of English at Rutgers University, is the author of Desire and Excess: The Nineteenth-Century Culture of Art (Princeton).
- Author(s)Jonah Siegel
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note12 halftones.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £8.21Trending at £10.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.