Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionNew Hampshire is a state rich with history-some of it haunted. Explore the tales of ghosts and haunts in towns such as Alton, Dover, Franconia, Litchfield, Nashua, Portsmouth, and West Chesterfield that will leave your senses tingling with adventure. Get the shivers that will keep you chilled as you explore the ghostly side of New Hampshire.
- Author BiographyExtensively studying and investigating the paranormal for over twenty-three years, Thomas D'Agostino is an authority on paranormal activity. His work has been featured in varied publications including: Ghost Stories Of New England, Encyclopedia of Haunted Places, FATE magazine and others. He is also author of the acclaimed ghostly book, Haunted Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Thomas J. D'Agostino
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note56 b/w photos
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.