All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Mardi Gras celebrations to the disasters of Hurricane Katrina, the city of New Orleans is filled with ghosts, mysteries, and spooky happenings. Anyone who picks up Haunted New Orleans is sure to get goose bumps.
- Author BiographyBonnye Stuart is a tenth generation New Orleanian and member of the Perret family. She grew up in the city amid 39 first cousins and lots of aunts and uncles. She got her B.A. in Advertising from the Manship School of Journalism at Louisiana State University and received her M.A. in Communication from the University of New Orleans. Her four children were all born in New Orleans and she has been teaching at the university level for ten years. She writes short stories, poems, and plays many of which are based on her life in New Orleans.
- Author(s)Bonnye E. Stuart
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- GenreHorror & Ghost Stories
- Series TitleHaunted
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight18 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Horror & Ghost Stories
Save on Horror & Ghost Stories
- £7.69Trending at £10.00
- £4.87Trending at £5.75
- £10.85Trending at £12.97
- £14.59Trending at £20.01
- £8.52Trending at £12.98
- £8.90Trending at £14.00
- £7.09Trending at £9.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.