All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe vibrant industrial town of Wigan has a long and distinguished history. However, the area also harbours some disturbing secrets. Discover the darker side of Wigan with this terrifying collection of true-life tales from across the region.
- Author BiographySarah Carberry and Nicola Johnson run Wigan Paranormal, a team which investigates ghostly phenomena in the region and also hosts public ghost-hunting events. Between them they have over twenty years' experience in the field. They have their own website: www.wiganparanormal.co.uk. Sarah lives in Skelmersdale and Nicola lives in Wigan.
- Author(s)Nicola Johnson,Sarah Carberry
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £33.06Trending at £44.95
- £19.32Trending at £27.49
- £7.64Trending at £9.41
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.