CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £14.07Trending at £26.19
About this product
- DescriptionPost-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is increasingly common as service men and women return from Iraq, Afghanistan, and other combat zones. This work takes us into the minds of PTSD-affected veterans, as they struggle against the traumatic events lingering in their minds, sometimes exploding into violent behaviour.
- Author BiographyDaryl S. Paulson is a Psychologist, a Fellow of the American Academy of Traumatic Stress, and a veteran of the U.S. Marines who served in Vietnam. He has worked extensively with veterans affected by PTSD. Stanley Krippner is Professor of Psychology at Saybrook Graduate Institute and Research Center. He is also the editor of The Psychological Impact of War Trauma on Civilians (Praeger, 2003). And, he is a member of the Advisory or Editorial Boards for journals including The Behavioral and Brain Sciences and the Journal of Humanistic Psychology. His many awards include the American Psychological Association Award for Distinguished Contributions to the International Advancement of Psychology.
- Author(s)Daryl S. Paulson,Stanley C. Krippner
- Date of Publication30/08/2007
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note3426
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.