All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionUsing firsthand accounts, the authors Daryl S. Paulson and Stanley Krippner offer insights into the realities of PTSD and combat trauma, and how symptoms may pervade even the most mundane of daily activities and cause sufferers to experience withdrawal, depression, violence, rage, and even suicide.
- Author BiographyDaryl S. Paulson, PhD, is president and chief executive officer of BioScience Laboratories, Inc., a national testing laboratory facility located in Bozeman, Montana. Stanley Krippner is professor of psychology at Saybrook Graduate School, San Francisco.
- Author(s)Daryl S. Paulson,Stanley Krippner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight345 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.