All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding controversial works such as Bret Easton Ellis' American Psycho, James Frey's A Million Little Pieces, Salman Rushdie's The Satanic Verses and Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy, this book analyses why literature continues to provoke public debate, and what scandalous works suggest about literature, the literary and the world.
- Author BiographyAlyson Miller has a PhD in literary studies from Deakin University, where she is a lecturer in the School of Communication and Creative Arts. Her creative and critical works have been published in international and Australian journals. Her research examines scandalous literature, identity politics, and anxieties relating to gender and sexuality.
- Author(s)Alyson Miller
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £7.94Trending at £10.97
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.