All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA biography of four generations of Cuban women: Naty Revuelta, born in 1925 during the Batista era, who became intoxicated with Castro and his revolution; Naty's mother, a reactionary, and Naty's two daughters, one of whom is the unacknowledged illegitimate child of Castro. Together they paint a picture of the modern history of Cuba.
- Author BiographyWendy Gimbel has written for Vogue, the New York Times and The Nation and had a book published on Edith Wharton. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Wendy Gimbel
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/12/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/12/2004
- Content NoteIntegrated: 6, B&W Int
- Weight520 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.