Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.50Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionMatthew's gospel begins and ends with the Jewish-Gentile debate, and at the heart of both the issue and the gospel is the story of the Canaanite woman. It is a story that reveals tension between Jews and proselytes in Matthew's community.
- Author BiographyGlenna S. Jackson is Associate Professor in the Department of Religion & Philosophy at Otterbein College, Ohio.
- Author(s)Glenna S. Jackson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/10/2002
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJournal for the study of the New Testament supplement series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.