All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmanating from a conference celebrating one hundred years of women in university education in Ireland ('Women in Higher Education: Have Women Made a Difference?', 2007), this title brings together papers from leading scholars in the fields of education, history, literature, nursing, social policy and women's studies.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Judith Harford is Director of Teaching and Learning at the School of Education, University College Dublin. Her research interests are gender and education, history of education and teacher education policy. Claire Rush is a graduate from the School of History and Anthropology, Queen's University Belfast. Her research interests are gender history, oral history and history of education.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/03/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleRethinking Education
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight530 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byClaire Rush,Judith Harford
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.