Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIn this text, John J. Stephan shatters several historical illusions that have almost come to be accepted as facts, highlighting the ambiguous nature of history.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Stephan was awarded the Japan Culture Translation Prize in 1973. From 1970 until 2001 he taught modern Japanese history at the University of Hawai'i, where he is now emeritus professor of history.
- Author(s)John J. Stephan
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.