All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNEW IN PAPERBACK. The revolutionary British-designed Harrier or 'Jump Jet' combat aircraft is capable of Vertical/Short Take-off and Landing (V/STOL).
- Author BiographyDenis J. Calvert is an authority on the Harrier and as an aviation journalist he has covered its service over 30 years. He lives in Cambridgeshire.
- Author(s)Denis Calvert
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- owen563702 Apr, 2016by
Great history of this iconic aircraft.
Accurate history of the aircraft spanning its life (I myself spent 25 years working on Harrier as an RAF engineer). Super illustrations, photo's and written content.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.