All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to identifying migrant raptors. It illustrates twenty-nine species in various lighting situations and settings. It features 558 color photos and 896 black-and-white images depicting plumage and shape characteristics. It covers various aspects of in-flight hawk identification, including flight style and behavior.
- Author BiographyJerry Liguori has been studying raptors throughout North America since 1984. He has conducted hawk migration counts at spring and fall migration sites, such as Cape May Point, Sandy Hook, Derby Hill, Braddock Bay, Whitefish Point, and Dinosaur Ridge, and the Goshute, Wasatch, and Sandia mountains. He is the author of Hawks from Every Angle (Princeton).
- Author(s)Jerry Liguori
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note558 color photos. 896 halftones. 2 tables.
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byPete Dunne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.