All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.00Trending at £22.77
- £19.25Trending at £26.94
- £13.04Trending at £16.87
- £14.89Trending at £19.88
- £8.29Trending at £9.92
- £12.18Trending at £17.93
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionSisman aims to demonstrate that it was Haydn's prophetic innovations that truly created the Classical variation. Her analysis reflects both the musical thinking of the Classical period and contemporary critical interests. The book offers a revaluation of the nature of the variation form.
- Author BiographyElaine R. Sisman is Associate Professor of Music, Columbia University.
- Author(s)Elaine R. Sisman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleStudies in the History of Music
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note78 musical examples, 8 tables
- Weight626 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.