Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.52Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines hazards and responses. The book provides relevant case studies and employs a range of scales and locations to discuss economically developed, developing and newly industrialized countries. The topics covered include - climatic processes and geomorphological processes.
- Author(s)Victoria Bishop
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication12/06/1998
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCollins A Level Geography S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note320 colour illustrations and photographs, maps, charts, diagrams
- Width220 mm
- Height276 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jerry Fowler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.