All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavishly illustrated, richly documented life of Lady Lavery relates how one beautiful American woman reinvented herself as 'a simple Irish girl' and came to personify Eire on Ireland's banknotes, 'living and dying ... as though some ballad-singer had sung it all'.
- Author BiographySinead McCoole is a historian, curator and broadcaster. Her books include Guns and Chiffon (Dublin 1997), No Ordinary Women: Irish Female Activists 1900-1923 (Dublin 2003) and Easter Widows (Dublin 2014). She was appointed to the Government's Expert Advisory Group on the Decade of Centenaries in 2012.
- PublisherThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.76Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.99
- £4.50Trending at £4.80
- £14.02Trending at £16.13
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £13.08
- £18.79Trending at £24.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.