Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.32
- £15.72Trending at £17.37
- £18.66Trending at £23.98
- £15.72Trending at £16.01
- £26.73Trending at £39.93
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.46
About this product
- Author(s)Rajesh Nadipalli
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Author BiographyRajesh Nadipalli currently manages software architecture and delivery of Zaloni's Bedrock Data Management Platform, which enables customers to quickly and easily realize true Hadoop-based Enterprise Data Lakes. Rajesh is also an instructor and a content provider for Hadoop training, including Hadoop development, Hive, Pig, and HBase. In his previous role as a senior solutions architect, he evaluated big data goals for his clients, recommended a target state architecture, and conducted proof of concepts and production implementation. His clients include Verizon, American Express, NetApp, Cisco, EMC, and UnitedHealth Group. Prior to Zaloni, Rajesh worked for Cisco Systems for 12 years and held a technical leadership position. His key focus areas have been data management, enterprise architecture, business intelligence, data warehousing, and Extract Transform Load (ETL). He has demonstrated success by delivering scalable data management and BI solutions that empower business to make informed decisions. Rajesh authored the first version of the book HDInsight Essentials, Packt Publishing, released in September 2013, the first book in print for HDInsight, providing data architects, developers, and managers with an introduction to the new Hadoop distribution from Microsoft. He has over 18 years of IT experience. He holds an MBA from North Carolina State University and a BSc degree in Electronics and Electrical from the University of Mumbai, India.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.