All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £90.00Trending at £110.01
- £19.99Trending at £27.01
- £8.99Trending at £16.80
- £11.75Trending at £13.20
- £4.50Trending at £5.27
- £11.71Trending at £16.55
- £22.25Trending at £23.01
About this product
- DescriptionGod sees the poor as blessed. Rich and Renee Stearns show us why. We often separate ourselves from people who are different from us, sometimes even intentionally. This book is a great reminder of all the things we share in common---hopes, dreams, heartaches---and most important of all, it reminds us that He walks among us.
- Author BiographyRichard Stearns brought nearly 25 years of corporate experience to World Vision when he became its president in June 1998.Stearns holds a bachelor's degree form Cornell University and an MBA form theWharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. His professional career began in marketing with the Gillette Company. From 1977 to 1985, he held various roles with Parker Brothers Games, culminating in his appointment as president in 1984. In 1985, he became a vice president at The Franklin Mint, then joined Lenox in 1987 as president of Lenox Collections. In 1995, Stearns was named president and chief executive officer of Lenox Inc. As president of World Vision Inc., Stearns is responsible for U.S. operations, which include fund raising, advocacy, and program development.Stearns and his wife, Renee, have been World Vision supporters since 1984. The couple has five children and live in Bellevue, Washington.
- PrizesWinner of Christian Book Award 2014.
- Author(s)Renee Stearns,Richard Stearns
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight833 g
- Width162 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.