Consider these sponsored items
- £32.39Was:£43.99Free postage
- £26.86Was:£38.50Free postage
- £36.50Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHead First C# is a complete learning experience for learning how to program with C#, XAML, the .NET Framework, and Visual Studio. Fun and highly visual, this introduction to C# is designed to keep you engaged and entertained from first page to last.
- Author BiographyJennifer Greene has spent more than 15 years building software for different kinds of companies. She's built software test teams and helped companies diagnose and deal with habitual process problems so that they could build better software. Jennifer founded Stellman & Greene Consulting with Andrew Stellman in 2003. Andrew Stellman and Jennifer Greene are both veteran software engineers and project managers. They created Stellman & Greene Consulting in 2003, with a focus on software development and management consulting. Together, they have written bestselling and highly acclaimed books for O'Reilly, including Applied Software Project Management (9780596009489) and Head First PMP (9780596102340).
- Author(s)Andrew Stellman,Jennifer Greene
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleHead First
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1542 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
Most relevant reviews
- hmacte29 Dec, 2016by
Head First C#
An excellent "text" book, but so much better than usual text books because of the mix of programming examples together with visual prompts in the book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.