Consider these sponsored items
- £34.21Was:£47.99Free postage
- £43.50Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the latest research in neurobiology, cognitive science, and learning theory, 'Head First Design Patterns' loads patterns into your brain in a way that sticks. In a way that makes you better at solving software design problems, and better at speaking the language of patterns with others on your team.
- Author BiographyKathy Sierra has been a master Java trainer for Sun Microsystems, teaching Sun's instructors how to teach the latest Java technologies. She is the founder of one of the largest java community websites in the world, javaranch.com. She is also a key member of the development team for the Sun Certified programmer exam and has developed dozens of applications to demonstrate Java technology. Bert Bates is a 20-year software developer, a Java instructor, and a co-developer of Sun's upcoming EJB exam (Sun Certified Business Component Developer). His background features a long stint in artificial intelligence, with clients like the Weather Channel, A&E Network, Rockwell, and Timken.
- Author(s)Bert Bates,Elisabeth Freeman,Eric Freeman
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Height240 mm
Most relevant reviews
- agroumas09 Apr, 2017by
Great Patterns Book
Very well written and fun to read.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £17.98
- £25.35Trending at £40.08
- £17.29Trending at £19.88
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £7.72Trending at £10.67
- £12.86Trending at £14.37
- £22.30Trending at £27.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.