Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHead First HTML5 Programming introduces the key features -- including improved text elements, audio and video tags, geolocation, and the Canvas drawing surface -- and uses concrete examples and exercises to apply and reinforce these concepts.
- Author BiographyEric Freeman is described by Head First series co-creator Kathy Sierra as one of those rare individuals fluent in the language, practice, and culture of multiple domains from hipster hacker, to corporate VP, engineer, think tank. Professionally, Eric recently ended nearly a decade as a media company executive, having held the position ofCTO of Disney Online & Disney.com at The Walt Disney Company. Eric is now devoting his time to WickedlySmart.com and lives with his wife and young daughter on Bainbridge Island. He holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from Yale University. Elisabeth Freeman researches new technologies at the Walt Disney Internet Group, focusing most recently on Digital Rights Management, content standards, new media formats, and video on demand over the Internet. In her free time, she is learning XSLT and Objective-C/Cocoa on her Macintosh iBook.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Robson,Eric T. Freeman
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication19/10/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Weight1086 g
- Width204 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine39 mm
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.65
- £21.73Trending at £23.12
- £45.12Trending at £59.71
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £36.98Trending at £37.40
- £29.42Trending at £37.12
- £14.15Trending at £18.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.