All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £23.37Was:£31.99Free postage
- £22.97Was:£31.99Free postage
- £29.68Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWant to add more interactivity and polish to your websites? Discover how jQuery can help you build complex scripting functionality in just a few lines of code. Head First jQuery shows you how to navigate HTML documents while handling events, effects, callbacks, and animations.
- Author BiographyRyan Benedetti holds a Master of Fine Arts degree in creative writing from the University of Montana and works as a Web Developer/Multimedia Specialist for the University of Portland. He works with Flash, ActionScript, Adobe's Creative Suite, Drupal, Liferay Portal, and Apache's Jakarta Velocity Templating language. For seven years, Ryan served as Department Head for Information Technology and Computer Engineering at SKC. Prior to that, he worked as editor and information systems specialist for a river, stream, and wetland research program in the School of Forestry at the University of Montana. Ryan's poems have been published in Cut Bank and Andrei Codrescu's Exquisite Corpse. He spends his free hours painting, cartooning, playing blues harmonica, making Flash learning toys, and practicing zazen. He spends his best moments with his daughter, his son, and his sweetheart, Shonna, in Portland, OR. Ronan Cranley has worked for the University of Portland as their Senior Web Developer / Systems Manager since moving from Dublin, Ireland to Portland, Oregon in 2006. Ronan has worked on an array of different projects in PHP, VB.Net, C# and Java. These include, but are not limited to a client side GIS system, a homegrown content management system, a calendaring/scheduling system and a jQuery/Google Maps mash up. When he's not designing and building front-end web applications, he also serves as the SQL Server DBA for the University. In his spare time, Ronan spends many hours on the soccer field, on the golf course, hanging out with his new wife Caitlin and their English bulldog, Bono, and sampling as much of the Pacific Northwest as he can.
- Author(s)Ronan Cranley,Ryan Benedetti
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight962 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.