All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's companies want leaders who can lead from the front -take a clear position, create meaningful relationships, and know themselves while simultaneously building businesses. Employees want leaders who are authentic and inspire trust-those who set high standards and respect their unique talents.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Dotlich is president of Mercer Delta Executive Learning Center (formerly CDR International). He is former executive vice president of Honeywell International. Peter C. Cairo is head of executive programs and leadership strategy for Mercer Delta Executive Learning Center and former chairman of the Department of Counseling and Organizational Psychology at Columbia University. Stephen H. Rhinesmith is a partner of Mercer Delta Executive Learning Center. He is former special ambassador to the Soviet Union and was president of Holland America Line.
- Author(s)David L. Dotlich,Peter C. Cairo,Stephen H. Rhinesmith
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight436 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £29.49Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.